Adopting a new collaboration tool within an existing IT environment is clearly meant to increase productivity. However, the usage alone won’t meet all the expectations your company may have. Quantifying process efficiencies and evaluating the results can highly contribute to establish a tailor-made and well-organized digital work environment. Microsoft 365 comprises solutions that offer quick access to analytics covering both company and individual aspects.
As the location of work has transformed, so does the way of communication. Companies and employees are in the process of adapting to remote work, and besides the new tools of collaboration, new platforms for communication and interaction came in effect to ensure business continuity. By measuring the shifts in collaboration patterns, companies can quantify the size of the impact, understand how it is trending over time, and identify the right path to a “new normal.” With Workplace Analytics, Microsoft offers a tool that goes beyond quantifying data.
The information gathered and analyzed can be a driver of future growth, as it highlights the patterns that lead to further success. Then, patterns can be replicated and used to engage employees. Datasets are built on the everyday work in Microsoft 365 without disrupting the way people work. Intelligent metrics and built-in dashboards help visualize insights and track change over time.
With Workplace Analytics, your company can:
- Uncover collaboration patterns that lead to higher revenue and more effective management
- Reduce organizational complexity
- Address wasteful collaboration and meeting cultures
Microsoft 365 offers a solution on an individual level as well, so you can find out your own personal productivity insights allowing you to improve focus, wellbeing, network and collaboration. Myanalytics uses AI-powered suggestions in Outlook to help set aside focus time before the week fills up with meetings, stay on top of tasks and emails, and follow up with important people. It gives an understanding of the work patterns with MyAnalytics dashboard and weekly email digest therefore uninterrupted time to focus can be gained. All the personal data and insights are private, only their owner can view them, designed to protect privacy.
From guiding you in making effective meeting decision to information of top collaborators, MyAnalytics is a comprehensive and smart tool, while it works seamlessly in the background. Here are some of its advantages:
- Inline suggestions can help boost your productivity and that of your team by displaying useful suggestions, tips, and best practices around managing email and running meetings
- With the dashboard, you can check how you spent your time over the past month, productivity insights about your work patterns, helpful suggestions for improvement
- Weekly Digest keeps you informed of your highlights about your previous week
- Schedule up to two hours of uninterrupted time on your calendar each day with Focus Plan to focus on top-priority work
Softline offers complex support and consultancy for your company whether you are looking for the best collaboration tool, or already found one. Our experts provide you the knowledge to become a confident user, so your company can exploit all the possibilities your IT environment offers.